Friday, April 30, 2010

No half steppin'!


So according to my new pedometer, which some of you may already know about, I walked 18,664 steps from Saturday morning to Sunday night. Thats a total of 8.8 miles!!! Whoooo hoooo!!! And Saturday was slow!!! Im definitely addicted to it.

I was supposed to post Monday but wasn't feeling..."inspired". Not much happened last weekend. A few ghetto-fabulous patients, some "paper-cut" patients that swore they couldn't WALK, a run in with a co-worker who tested me to a point where my "pimp-hand" was itching to backslap them annnnnd an overactive bladder that got on my nerves from trying to get my daily intake of H2O in.

So yeah....pretty quiet weekend. LOL!

This weekend maybe I'll have some worthy stories to tell. It's time like these where I miss working in a level 1 trauma center where it was an everyday thing to encounter GSW's (gun shot wounds) and people getting their fingers sawed off by the deli slicer, buuuuuuut those days are gone and Im in a much more mild mannered facility.

Okay guys, nothing special going in the suitcase this weekend. Pretty much the same staples.

Wish me Luck!!!!!

In the meantime, see if you can figure out what this image is!! I'll have the answer posted Monday so check back...



HINT: It's magnified and actually closer to home than some exotic cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment