Sunday, May 16, 2010

No Drama, No Trauma...


Its been over a week since I've posted! That shouldn't happen again. LOL After last weekend at work, I didn't have time to post on Monday because my sister came into town from Upstate NY. She's 22 and in her prime. So I had to hydrate myself all weekend and during the day because Im not used to having a "drink or four" everyday. LOL

I forgot how well we used to bounce back after a night of drinking. I forgot how well our livers can just push that alcohol right out as we sleep til noon. Nope!! I couldn't do it. I tried to roll with the young buck and ended up waking up in the middle of the night to pee every 2 hours and had to take 2 Advil, eat a slice of bread and drink half a bottle of water at 4 am while she was knocked out.

But, sentimentally, she made me realize how much I miss being a big sister to all three of my younger siblings. They all live in different states and I don't really "feel" like a big sister until I visit or they visit. So I enjoyed being the big sister all last week. I introduced her to her first urban club in the city, her first Arby's that served baked chicken dinners and her first Bud Light Lime on tap.

I'm awesome. :-D Now if I can just understand her taste in men...

No comments:

Post a Comment